This article goes over how bill payers can use the Finli app to pay bills, review old charges, split payments, and more!
If you have general questions about how to pay your invoice with Finli, go to this FAQ Article.
What is the Finli App?
Every invoice issued by Finli on behalf of businesses can be paid through the Finli App. The Finli app can be used on Apple and Android devices and gives you the most flexibility in managing your payments including paying an upcoming invoice, updating payment information, reviewing previously paid invoices, and inviting other people to contribute to your bills.
- Here's the link to download the Finli app on the Apple Store
- Here's the link to download the Finli app on Google Play (for Androids)
What do I do once I've downloaded the app?
Once you've downloaded the app, follow these steps to pay your invoice
Note: In order to see your invoice you must use the email that the business has provided. This is the email that you received the Welcome Email and the Invoice Email itself. If you're not sure what email the business has used to setup your account, you can ask the business directly or email us at email@example.com
- Create an account
- Once you create an account or login using the correct email your issued invoice will be waiting for you in the app
- Add payment information by going to the settings menu. You can either pay by bank transfer (ACH) or credit/debit card. We suggest paying through your bank account (ACH) for reasons we go over here. If you're having trouble linking your bank account this FAQ may help! If you are paying by credit card, please note that a 3% convenience fee may apply.
- That's it! Once you add your payment information, we'll automatically pull funds on the due date